Retro Sash Windows – Restore the Frame, Replace the Sash
Inside and out, our traditional sash and casement windows are ideal for high quality period properties. They are hand crafted from the highest quality timber, fitted by experts and built to last, so your property benefits from the finest in traditional craftsmanship and the best in contemporary window technology. Enhance the performance of your traditional casement windows even further with a choice of additional security and glazing options.
- Existing Window Frames to be refurbished and paint burnt off, without removal of frames or window linings.
- All rotten and decayed timbers to be replaced are to match existing detail.
- New Retro Fit Double-Glazed Sashes Installed.
- New sash cords.
- Sashes to be re-balanced / new window weights or spiral balances.
- New sash fasteners and sash lifts.
- Draught Proofing using Kells Window & Door Perimeter Sealing System.
This system significantly reduces noise levels, draughts and dust ingress, ensuring efficiently sliding sashes and eliminates sash rattle whilst meeting the highest requirements.
The result is improved comfort levels and reduced energy consumption.
- New sashes to receive 2 coats of paint. **
Top coat of paint for new sashes by client. **
The painting of existing refurbished frames by client. **
Template used: /home/kellswindows/public_html/wp-content/themes/kells_windows/single.php
By clicking “Accept”, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies.